List of famous counties in West Java
There are a lot of regency in West Java and almost all of them have their own specialties. If you are one of the people from West Java, of course you really understand the various types of districts in the province. The Indonesian people certainly understand very well that there are various kinds of advantages that can be found in Western Java.
Various types of tourism are often visited by various types of tourists outside the region and abroad. It doesn’t stop there, but the culinary part also continues to grow and is increasingly familiar.
One of the Indonesian people, of course, also need to understand the various tribes and cultures from other regions. Also from the West Java area dominated by a Sundani tribe. West Java province is divided into 18 regenses and 9 cities. You can obtain various types of information through our following information.
The beginning of Western Java regency
West Java or Java Kulon is one of the provinces in Indonesia that many other people know. Indonesia itself has various provinces with a fairly large number, but not all of them are well known to the Indonesian people.
In West Java province, you’ll find a plethora of unique cultures that make tourists and locals feel even more amazed. But before that, the history of Western Java may not be widely known.
The province at 5. There are various types of inscriptions left by the kingdom and are widely spread in parts of West Java Province. There are about 7 inscriptions that are written in the wengi book of scripts and use Sanskrit how most of them will tell the king’s journey from Tarumanegare.
Tarumanegara was successfully maimed and continued by the Sundanese kingdom. There are also inscriptions from the time of the Sundanese kingdoms that are still well maintained in the Bogor area. The struggle between the Kingdoms did not cease until finally in 1925.
It also teaches the formation of regency in West Java. Not only that, but various kinds of events continue in Western Java until this point. Of course, this makes people in the province feel increasingly secure to develop various fields, especially in the economic part.
Have you ever understood all the counties owned by West Java Province? As mentioned earlier, there are about 18 districts and 9 cities. The provincial capital is located in Bandung, and 17.
List of Regency Names in West Java
For those who are curious about various county names, here are some districts from Java Kulon that you can know.
- Bandung Regency which has a capital in Soreang. It turned out that this district has about 1,767 inhabitants and about 3,145,254 inhabitants. It consists of 31 sub-counties and 10 sub-sub-divisions that make this district quite famous.
- In addition, there is the West Bandung Regency which has an area of about 1,305. The capital of West Bandung is located in Ngamprah and has about 1,616,203 inhabitants, divided into 16 counties.
- West Java Regency next is Bekasi Regency with an area of 1,224 cubic km is quite dense because it has about 23 districts. There are 2,554,376 inhabitants and it is evenly distributed.
- Bogor is next with a very large area compared to others. The area is about 2,710 cubic kilometers, with 4,246,307 inhabitants spread over 40 counties.
- Cianjur covers an area of 3,840 cubic KM with 13 sub-districts. It has a population of 2,246,663 in 32 counties.
- Ciamis has 1,228,294 inhabitants divided into 27 sub-districts. The area of the district is about 1,414 cubic kilometers.
- In the next row is Cyrebon with a fairly small area of only 984.52 cubic kilometers. About 2,099,089 inhabitants are spread over 40 sub-districts.
- Garut area of 3,074 cubic meters, inhabited with 2,210,017 inhabitants. Divided by a fairly large number of sub-districts, there are 42 of them.
- Indramaja occupies 1,845,205 in 31 different districts. The area of Indramaju is about 2,040 cubic kilometers.
- There is karavang with an area of 1,652 cubic meters and has about 2,110,476 inhabitants. Caravang has 30 sub-districts spread throughout the county.
There are many more districts in the West Java area. For example, there are Cimahi, Cirebon, Sukabumi, Tasikmalaya, Purwakarta, Sukabumi, Majalengka, Pangandaran, Sumedang and many others.
Each district must have its own specialties. Starting in the field of economics, tourism, education and so on. Although it has many regens owned, Western Java has managed to build a positive character for its people.
Economy in Western Java Regency
In addition to having to understand the regency name in West Java, it turns out that you also understand the various types of potential you have. There is a lot of potential that West Java possesses as one of the provinces where there are many inhabitants.
So, when viewed from the economy, it turns out that this province is developing in various fields. Starting with production, agriculture where he is engaged in land and agriculture. There is also a thriving economy in marine and fishing fish markets because it is located on two sides of the Java Sea.
The economy continues to develop well in West Java. There is no doubt that many residents are also making progress in trying to use various kinds of efforts to beautify their province.
Tourism in West Java Regency
When viewed from tourist spots, regency in West Java never wants to be left behind. There are so many good places that can be used as one of the destinations when you are on vacation. Most of the tourism from this one province is more about natural tourism.
Nevertheless, there are still many visitors inside and outside the area who come just to enjoy the holiday time. If classified, at least west Java tourism is about 96 with various types.
Starting with beaches, waterfalls, dams, amusement parks, museums and many others. So, are you interested in spending time vacationing in Java Coulomb? Your holiday must be much more enjoyable if you opt for one of the above holiday districts.
There are countless districts compared to cities in the province. But if you try to explore these various districts, there must be interesting things to find. There are many regencies in West Java, but they all have their natural beauty.
Read More :